Wednesday, 26 June 2013

What a fantastic Expo

Well done 6T on a great Inquiry Expo today! everyone worked so hard to get their work finished, and the displays were fantastic. It was so good to hear you all explaining your topics and research to anyone who asked, it was clear that you had all learnt much from this inquiry.

I think everyone deserves a well earned holidays, and you know what, because I am such a nice teacher, i will let you begin your holidays at 2:30 tomorrow!!!

last challenge of the term.

tell me, how many of Australia's Prime Ministers were born in our fair state of Victoria!!!
(5 points up for grabs)

9 comments:

  1. there were 15 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were 10 born in Victoria and there were 7 in new south whales!!! I typed this late because i couldn't read the text i had to!! its very blurry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOO BACK ROW!!!!!! LETS WIN THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on 3rd row we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Katya, corretc answer was 10

    ReplyDelete