Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Washed Away After School

I hope everyone made it home safely, the rain and wind after school was insane. There was so much rain coming into the school everyone left had to huddle next to Cate's office.

A full day today learning about different forms of government, I especially liked The Almighty Ambrose's rule banning the colour orange.

I will try my hardest to find some more detective maths work, I know that everyone enjoyed the crime solving problem form today.

Alright, I hope everyone paid attention this week, tonight's challenge for 5 points relates to our voting system.

Have a look a the votes from below, and using the preferential system tell me who the winner was, who was runner up and how many votes they received.


6 comments:

  1. Amanda wins with 6 votes and the runner up is frank with three votes !!!!!!!!!
    Sanky
    Come on front row we can win!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda wins with 6 votes and the runner up is Frank with 5 votes!!
    There is 1 informal vote !!!!

    Sanky
    Come on front row we can win!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the winner is amanda with six votes and the runner up is sam with three votes there are two informal votes
    -Mali

    ReplyDelete
  4. also me maddie, siena, monique, ben, pat, and tyler all got stuck in the rain and we were soooooo soaked already so we disided to jump in the giant puddles and kick water at eachother it was sooooooooo fun lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. amander with 6 votes and frank with 5 and there was also 1 informal vote!

    Billie

    ReplyDelete