You have made it through 6 years and 3 terms of primary school and you all now have 1 term left!
Lucky you!!
So many things to do this term as well
The timetable is back to normal (i will put it up soon) music on Monday mornings and Performing arts on Wednesday morning. Friday sport is now back to the morning (Due to heat)
I think we can all agree the most exciting part about today was the introduction of Timbucks, 6T's very own economy, which links very nicely into this terms unit on economics.
we will start working out jobs in the classroom so people can earn Timbucks, we will talk about applications and resumes in the next few days.
Challenge for today: This is a guess the artist from cryptic clue.
I will give you the artists initial or initials and a clue, guess who it might be, and try to explain the clue.
CLUE: I do not want a house this far away from the water. I want to be right on top of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment